Keeping It Versatile

During her time at The College, Lena Buccigrossi played three sports - volleyball, softball and basketball. She is no longer at The College, but she is still playing multiple sports. She currently attends Rosemont College in Bryn Mawr, PA. 

While attending Rosemont, Buccigrossi continues to play volleyball and softball. As for basketball, the decision to play that as well is up in the air.

"I do have the opportunity to play all three but I'm debating about basketball right now! My classes are getting harder and three sports is a big commitment," she said. She is currently studying Psychology and plans to focus on forensics in the future. She also studied Psychology at The College.

Even though she is at a new school, Buccigrossi says she misses the Athletics that The College provided to her. 

"No doubt that I am completely happy where I am but I miss everything about athletics at [The College]," she said, " I miss the girls on the teams who were always there for me, all my coaches that gave me endless support and encouragement, I miss it all."

Things are also different when it comes to athletics at Rosemont. "You always run into different coaches with different coaching styles and in the same aspect, you always play with different girls who might need to be coached differently," she said. Despite all this, Buccigrossi says there is one similarity that can be felt with any team.

"I feel like it almost the same anywhere you go, a team of a couple girls working together towards a common goal," she said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Look Back at Caitlyn Murray's 2016 Softball Season

The Incredible Story of Audrey Walker

Volleyball Falls to Ocean County